I trust you are all coping well in these unprecedented times. This message is to give confidence to parents and students that our decision to proceed with the YSAR exercise and training will be based principally on student, instructor and family safety. Neil and I have talked this morning and we will meet on Monday 23rd 2020 1pm to discuss the developments of Covid-19 over the weekend considering the latest DoH and DoE recommendations and make a call about the following week and weekend training exercise. You will appreciate that this is a rapidly changing environment and the number of infected people within New Zealand is increasing rapidly. If students are planning to be absent, please advise your YSAR leader. If there are any specific questions please don’t hesitate to email [email protected] or call me direct. Stay safe!